Friday, June 15, 2012

Nutella cookies

I don't know about you guys, but I loooove nutella. A recipe has been floating around pinterest for nutella cookies and it seemed too good to be true. So, yesterday while gabe was devouring yet another bowl of pasta, I made some.



The recipe was really simple. I'm still not used to taking pictures for every step so I'll just have to write the ingredients.
1 c nutella
1 egg
1 c flour
1/2 c sugar
Mix and form into balls. Flatten with the bottom of a glass and bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes




I wound up using the whole container of nutella (the little one). The mix was still a little dry so I looked up what other people said and they agreed. A few added a tbsp of water. That seemed to help. Next time, I think that I will add less flour also. They were a little dry/flaky so I didn't roll them into balls, I just flattened them with my hands. They don't spread much so you can place them pretty close together. I baked them for 8 minutes.








They taste much better than they look. It does taste just like nutella. But I think they were still a dryer cookie so next time I'm going to make sure the batter is a little wetter. Enjoy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: