Sunday, June 10, 2012

Steppin' Out Weekend

Look at me, going out, dressed nicely, all weekend. I'm impressed with myself (if I do say so myself)



What I wore:
Top: target (I think, it's pre-pregnancy so I'm not too sure)
Skirt: old navy
Sandals: target


Saturday we hung out at my in-laws house and went to ribfest. Yum yum yum!!! I love ribs, they are like one of my favorite foods. I also had this amazing pulled pork sandwhich, arhat my sis in law called "Jesus on a bun". It was sweet with a little bit of spice. It was AMAZING!




What I wore:
Top: sports authority (seriously cute stuff there!)
Shorts: khols
Shoes: pink frog



Today was a big day. Gabe finally got his first haircut! I almost cried when she cut off all of his baby curls. *holding back tears now* He did pretty good. He didn't really cry, he just wanted to get out of the chair. We went to snippets and the woman who cut his hair was very nice. This was obviously not her first hair cut which is why I wanted to go there.









He looks like a kid! Omg, where did my baby go?! But really, I'm glad I did it. He was a little less sweaty today and now he won't have a ton of crazy tangles.

The rest of the day was great. I grilled hot dogs (gabes fav) for my parents for lunch and then we played in the icy pool. It was a great weekend!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: