Friday, June 15, 2012

Run down

This week has really taken a toll on me. I feel like I got hit by a bus and it's only 10 am! Yesterday, I tried to blog, but gabe never napped and chaos insued.







Not only was gabe at his breaking point because he was so tired, I was at my breaking point because he was so tired. It was a bad cycle.

Today seems better, except the week has caught up with me and I'm exhausted. And, tomorrow is going to be HOT and it's the dance recital. I just want to spend Sunday in bed! But seeing as its fathers day, I guess Jorge gets to spend the day in bed. Time to hit dunkin donuts for an iced coffee!

Hope everyone has a great Friday! I did make nutella cookies yesterday and I hope to get the pictures and recipe up by the end of the day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: