Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OBSESSED

Ok, I admit it....I have become obssessed with pinterest and with instagram. I love to bookmak things, so pinterest is perfect for me. I also want to be crafty, I miss being creative, so I like it for that reason too.







I could do both of these projects. I can see all of these other ideas, just from two pictures, running in my head. It's wonderful and annoying at the same time. I don't have a lot of time or resources to do these, I just really WANT to.

Then there's instagram. LOVE IT! I love to take pictures. Now that I have an iPhone, I can take better pictures. Also, I have the cloud so any picture I take with my phone is automatically on my iPad. So blogging is going to be soooo much easier. Anyways, instagram is like Facebook for pictures. I always have trouble uploading pictures to Facebook so instagram is great! You can also use a lot of different filters to give your pictures cool effects.








So if you are interested, I'm littlemouthbaby on instagram and jensanchez1229 on pinterest.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: