Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm crabby

*you have been warned*

*also, no pictures this time*

How many stopped right there? Well, if you didn't you've been warned. I'm so so so sick of this weather! I am so tired of being sweaty and breathing air conditioning. I want fresh cool air! (except Thursday, because we are supposed to go to the pool)

Another reason why I'm crabby...gabe only took a half hour nap. Ugh! He was telling me "nigh,nigh" and laying in his bed. So I put him in the car, drove to work, and let him fall asleep. I got him out of the car and everything with him still sleeping. Then, out of nowhere he wakes up. No bueno.

So, I thought I would go for a walk. It was 2 pm. It was HOT HOT HOT! Who was I kidding!?! I was so hot, I only made it for 30 minutes and gabe didn't fall asleep then either. The only thing that came from the walk....a migraine. Ugh again.

So, I'm going to go eat some ice cream and watch "dance moms" and just be grateful that there are crazier people than who I have to deal with.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: