Monday, August 6, 2012

In my makeup bag

I may live in yoga pants and tank tops, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup. I don't wear foundation or concealer, (I had to have autocorrect help me because i didn't even know how to spell concealer!) but I wear eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow almost everyday.



I have a few favorites that I always wear. I love my Laura Mercier black violet eyeliner. I cannot live without it! It is creamy and dark and perfect with anything. I always line my inner bottom lid, not always my top because it's long lasting and dark enough to give me color.



The mascara I use the most is Mabeline. I like both the falsies and colossal volume ones. I use a few fancy ones sometimes. My lovely hubby got me a mascara " best of set" for Christmas from sephora. I take those to work, because they are smaller and let me jam more makeup in my bag.



I use a lot of brown shadows during the week, or for a quick weekend look. My go to is Smog, by Urban Decay. (by the way, I wasn't compensated by anyone, I'm just sharing my favs). Urban Decay lasts forever! I also really like Kitten by Stilla. It's super light and just gives a little shimmer. I use Kitten in the corner of my eyes and then smog on the ouster edges to get a kinda smoky look.

Finally, I don't really wear lipstick (how can you kiss anyone?) but I love Mabeline baby lips in cherry. It's like cherry Chapstick but not as sticky. I also really like Sugar in Rose, but it's a little pricey.

Let me know if you guys have any kinds of makeup that you love!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: