Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Watermark?

So, the photos I am posting today will have a watermark if you can see someone's face. I'm torn about doing this. I have read some "horror" stories about stolen pictures. There is even a little boy whose face has wound up on a t-shirt in brazil! You can read her story Here

It's scary to think someone could just take gabes picture. But, I do put him out there. I have his photos on Facebook, instagram and here in my blog. It's also scary to think that the creepy people out there might be looking at gabe. But, again, I'm the one who's putting him out there. So, I guess the question is do I continue to post pictures of G, and if so, do I add a watermark?

On a very interesting side note....I thought gabe and I were doomed to the swings for life. He would hardly ever leave the swings. Yesterday however, we were at the park and he was actually playing in the house and on the weird corkscrew thingies. I don't know when it happened, but I've got a full blown playground playing kid!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: